- 2 - 16 players
- Ages 8+
- 5 - 30 minutes to play
Psychiatrist the Game is a fun, innovative spin on charades! The Psychiatrist leaves the room while all of his or her patients (other players in the game) choose a symptom from the deck of cards. Each card has a specific symptom, along with an example when necessary. When the Psychiatrist returns, they must ask questions to the patients, who answer according to their symptom. The Psychiatrist must then diagnose the patients by guessing what the symptom is!
- Play with 1 or 50 friends with 7 different game modes
- Over 600 unique symptoms to choose from
- 4 specific categories, including Words, Personalities, Situations & Actions
- A family friendly experience perfect for all ages
- Words: Like listing breakfast foods, rhyming, or referencing sports
- Personalities: Such as thinking you are Darth Vader, Oprah or Rocky
- Situations: Like being pregnant or hunting for buried treasure
- Actions: Like clapping, dancing, or switching seats
Release your inner crazy!
NOTE: Less than 20 copies available. Once physical copies are sold out, they will not be ordered again. However, Psychiatrist the Game can be purchased on both the Apple App Store & the Google Play Store.